Belle of Baton Rouge encourages our players to play responsibly. We are committed in promoting responsible gaming through education, enforcement and assistance programs. Self-excluded or evicted persons are subject to arrest and prosecution for trespassing by entering Belle of Baton Rouge’s premises.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
The following behaviors (or combination of behaviors) may indicate that an individual has a gambling problem:
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions, whether rated or not
- Remains in the gaming area without playing or after their bankroll has been exhausted
- Regular credit limit increase requests
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requests to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in betting pattern
- Losing regard for health and/or hygiene
- Belle of Baton Rouge employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling, and will offer assistance where they see fit.
BATON ROUGE CRISIS INTERVENTION CENTER’S 24-HOUR CRISIS LINE
Call (225) 924-3900 or (800) 437-0303
For Additional Help
This provides only a brief overview of the hazards associated with problem gambling. For those seeking more information or assistance, the following resources are available.
LOUISIANA ASSOCIATION ON COMPULSIVE GAMBLING
324 Texas Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Help Line – (877) 770-STOP
NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PROBLEM GAMBLING
216 G Street NE, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20002
Help Line – (800) 522-4700
NATIONAL CENTER FOR RESPONSIBLE GAMING
1801 K Street NW, Suite 905-L
Washington, DC 20006
GAM-ANON INTERNATIONAL SERVICE OFFICE, INC.
PO Box 157
Whitestone, NY 11357
AMERICAN GAMING ASSOCIATION
1299 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 1175
Washington, DC 20004