Belle of Baton Rouge encourages our players to play responsibly. We are committed in promoting responsible gaming through education, enforcement and assistance programs. Self-excluded or evicted persons are subject to arrest and prosecution for trespassing by entering Belle of Baton Rouge’s premises.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
The following behaviors (or combination of behaviors) may indicate that an individual has a gambling problem:
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions, whether rated or not
- Remains in the gaming area without playing or after their bankroll has been exhausted
- Regular credit limit increase requests
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requests to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in betting pattern
- Losing regard for health and/or hygiene
- Belle of Baton Rouge employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling, and will offer assistance where they see fit.
BATON ROUGE CRISIS INTERVENTION CENTER’S 24-HOUR CRISIS LINE
Call (225) 924-3900 or (800) 437-0303
For Additional Help
This provides only a brief overview of the hazards associated with problem gambling. For those seeking more information or assistance, the following resources are available.
LOUISIANA ASSOCIATION ON COMPULSIVE GAMBLING
NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PROBLEM GAMBLING
NATIONAL CENTER FOR RESPONSIBLE GAMING
GAM-ANON INTERNATIONAL SERVICE OFFICE, INC.
AMERICAN GAMING ASSOCIATION
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BEST CLUB IN TOWN FOR FREE!
CQ Rewards members receive other great offers including complimentary and discounted meals, invitations to exclusive events and more!